Friday, May 13, 2011

Streets of Malaysia (part 2)

The hidden scars of Malaysia

So all of you should know what Chow Kit is famous for right? Yes, prostitutions. And not to forget the sex-workers, which are trans-gender/transvestites. You could a whole lot of them at the side of roads waiting for their next customers so that they could "pleased" them. It might be disturbing to some of you guys but to me this something that the government and the society should STOP!

This sex workers or prostitute are humans too. I'm still wondering why they can't have a "real" job, instead of doing this stupid thing. Not only them, but beggars and homeless people are sleeping on the sidewalks and scrapping for food from the dumpster. Okay to me, Chow Kit has never been a safe place for me to go or hang around. To think of it, it's really scary. With the "acid splasher" going around in KL, i'm just too afraid to even step out of my house. 

Talking about the acid splasher, it pisses me off why this idiotic 'scumbag' (sorry for cursing) is doing this thing without any logical motives. Seriously, I don't know what's up in his head but just thinking about this case makes wanna throw a pot of boiling acid to his whole idiotic face! I can't imagine how the innocents would feel being the victim of this scary case. I hope the police would catch this guy soon!

Continuing, I remembered a story my friend told me few days ago about a fight between some "samseng" groups and a few polices that happened outside of primary school. I was shocked to know that this thing actually happened near a SCHOOL! It was said that, this group of "samseng" people were fighting about something with the police and I think the situation got really over control that one of the police shot two of the "samseng". The police men managed to get hold of some the "samseng" but a few managed to ran away. It was said again that there was blood on the roads outside of my old school. 

To summon up everything, I can say that this days Malaysia is not safe place now until all the mad men are captured and locked up. Yes Malaysia IS a beautiful and exotic country with various races, cultures and traditions. I'm not saying that tourists shouldn't come and visit us but this is just for temporary precaution. The acid splasher did attack a few foreigners. So, always be alert with your surroundings. People shouldn't take things so easily. You will never know that your "luck" is there.


So again, take care :D



No comments:

Post a Comment