Sunday, April 24, 2011

A trip to remember (part2)

Hey everyone :D

So I'm here again to talk about my second best trip to Universal Studio, Singapore. First of all, I've ALWAYS wanted to go there since like, FOREVER! I thank my mom for finally bringing me there.

THANK YOU MOMMY 

So I went there last year with my mom and sister. Actually this trip was just because of my sister. She was going for Zouk Out with her friends. My mom thought why not we join in too (not the clubbing part obviously) 

There's a lot of things to see and do there, seriously. It was so much fun. First there's the Shrek 4-D Adventure in Far Far Away. Oh My God, I swear that is the coolest "movie" show I've been to since I've never watch a 4-D show. The line to enter was pretty long but it wasn't something that you've got to wait. The interior was somehow like a dungeon in the movie, Shrek. You can say it's a spectacular show. Then we rode on to the Enchanted Airways. We forced our mom to join us and after the ride she got traumatized. So she said she'll never ride a roller coaster again. After the ride and all, I got thirsty and we head to Fairy Godmother's Potion shop where they sell "potion" drinks of many different colors and flavors. And yes, I got myself one in a potion bottle. HAHA!



That's me wearing the 4-D glasses in the "Dungeon"


Shrek's house


If you notice, ginger bread man is in the counter


Next, there was the Lost World which includes Jurassic Park and Water World. In Jurassic Park, me and my site rode on the Canopy Flyer. It's actually a suspended 4-seater, mini roller coaster that glides over the tree-tops. On it, you could see the whole view of the environment there. I actually wanted to go on the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure which is like a river rapid raft where the raft is on the water and it goes around the Jurassic Park compound, then it'll go up to this "Hydroelectric Generator" compound. It's kind of similar to the one's in Sunway Lagoon.



Me and my mom enjoying our Taco's and my "poison" drink


Other than that, there's also the Water World where by live actors and actress will do some not-so dangerous stunts at this performance. I give them a thumb-ups for doing a great job! Laugh. Before the show starts, there will be some guys spraying water to random people from the seats. So basically, you will get soak in the show, so remember to bring extra clothes just in case. But that's just in the wet zone. So if you don't want to get wet you could just sit at back which is more "safe".



The setting of the show


That pirate guy was saying "Alamak" 


The guy who sprayed water at me 


Continuing. The next place I went was the Ancient Egypt. There were A LOT of ancient statues of the the Pharaohs and etc. It was mind-blowing. The area is also like a replica of the film, The Mummy. There, me and my sister went on to the indoor high speed, steel roller coaster called Revenge of The Mummy. The ride was super awesome because it's actually like a journey with sharp turns and fast reverse sections for the riders to adventure into the "pyramid" and solve the mystery in the darkness. So yeah, all of us on the ride can't see a thing! It was really scary how fireballs, beetles and some robotic mummies attack you out of nowhere. It's a fun ride, something I could remember till today. Oh and funny story, when you enter the "pyramid", there will be some guys who is maybe the Pharaoh's "bodyguard" or something, standing straightly to "guard" the place. I actually touched one of the "guards" body to check if they're real. Then suddenly he moved and started to chase me. THAT I will remember my entire life.



Me at Ancient Egypt


Me at the front entrance of  Revenge of The Mummy


Then there's the Madagascar zone. Again, the area is also a replica of the famous and known film, Madagascar. Madagascar's zone offers you a lot of rides and retail outlets for you to buy as your souvenirs and all. When I went there during that time, the rides wasn't officially open yet so I actually skipped there but I did managed to take a picture with the Madagascar's gang (just a statues)



Me, my mom and sister


Yeah, actually there's more places and things you can do there but those above are my favorite (and the only ones I remembered) places I love to go. Just to conclude my trip there, It was totally a trip what I would definitely want to visit again. First, it's the best place for you and your family to hang out with. And second, it's NOT A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!
So I end this post with some pictures I took there. 

Till then my fellow reader, love you people!



Me with "Marilyn Monroe"


My sister, me and my mom with "Charlie Chaplin"



No comments:

Post a Comment